LEARN TO FACILITATE
Deep, Safe, and Daring Communication
The IFB Masterclass includes 5 experiential sessions to reflect, learn new tools, and plan forward for ourselves and our work as coaches or leaders. Participants will learn how to build individual and team activities to strengthen psychological safety within teams, classes, and groups.
They will have the opportunity*:
• to become TSI Assessor
• to receive the Pillar of Trust Box
• to access the Spiral of Change Program and the Feedback and Feedforward Tools
To better organize your trip, please consider that:
– the program starts with the kick-off meeting at 6.30 pm
– the airport is one hour far from the villa
– the program ends with breakfast on June 2
download the program
Download the flyer:
• 4 nights lodging in shared villas**
• 4 breakfasts
• 2 lunches
• 2 dinners
• Program & materials (for one person)
Shared room (each): € 1,900 ••• Early Birds*** € 1,140
Single room (each): € 2,300 ••• Early Birds*** € 1,380
Couple room (for 2): € 3,200 ••• Early Birds*** € 1,920
Optional extras include transport from the airport, outdoor XP and adventures, additional meals, and pre- or post-retreat tours.
*materials and the exclusive «Pillar of Trust Activities Box» included.
**houses are around 10 minutes walk to the beach, with a shared kitchen in each house; most rooms have a shared bathroom. There is limited wifi availability.
*** there are only 10 places for Early Birds, within April 10
Deposit €500 upon registration, balance by May 10.
After the registration you will receive the payment link.